We need your insights and expertise to help shape the future of our association and industry. Your involvement in our committees, advisory groups and forums ensures that we move forward with our mission to unite all facets of the industry as a leading advocate for real estate, driving REALTOR® business success and economic development of our communities.
Committee members are selected in September for terms that take effect on Oct. 1, the start of our fiscal year. To successfully apply for volunteer positions you must be willing to attend committee meetings and actively participate. In most cases, you must also be a FCBR member in good standing
If you wish to join one of our many committees, please see the following committee list, including a brief description for each, and apply for the position(s) that best fits your area of expertise.
- Board of Directors
Chair: Charity Vermeer, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Government Affairs Committee – The purpose of the Government Affairs Committee is to provide an open setting for speakers, member involvement and information sharing related to government advocacy, public policy matters and related civic matters.
Co-Chairs: Dustin Janzen, email@example.com, Adam Eggleston, firstname.lastname@example.org & Marina Lewallen, email@example.com
- RPAC Fundraising Work Group – The purpose of the RPAC Work Group is to solicit RPAC investments annually. A key focus of the committee is securing Major Investors, as well as broad-based, lower-level investments from FCBR members.
- NoCo Young Professionals Network Advisory Group – The FCBR Young Professionals Network (YPN) is a growing group of career-minded real estate professionals who want to stay abreast of the latest tools, resources and networking opportunities available to them as REALTORS®. The YPN strives to help real estate professionals excel in their careers by giving them the tools and encouragement to become involved in REALTOR® Associations (all levels), take an active role in policy discussions and advocacy issues, create a cooperative community to share ideas with their peers and give back to the community through outreach initiatives.
Co-Chairs: Emily Jones, firstname.lastname@example.org & Colleen Yoo, email@example.com
- Rookie Club – The purpose of Rookie Club, which is held monthly in a positive, supportive, and casual environment, is to provide real estate professionals, no matter what stage of their career, an opportunity to establish relationships, network with fellow REALTORS® and affiliate members, while gaining valuable information, tools and resources to help them build and grow their business.
Chair: Feliz Monjarez, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Community Outreach Committee – The Community Outreach Committee is dedicated to supporting programs for non-profit organizations with housing-related endeavors, this committee strives to provide services that enhance the community and support the overall quality of life for our community.
Co-Chairs: Amanda Edmondson, email@example.com & Siduri Taylor, firstname.lastname@example.org