The purpose of FCBR’s 5 Star Affiliate program is to reward and recognize those Affiliate members that demonstrate professionalism and volunteerism. FCBR Affiliate members who are involved are more likely have a greater level of satisfaction and our Association is more valuable to all members.
Therefore FCBR has established this program to encourage Affiliate member participation with our organization. Moreover, to reward those members for doing so with an additional level of recognition and prestige that other non-participatory members do not receive.
We have carefully constructed this program in a way that the 5 Star status helps to improve FCBR as an Association and so that it is attainable for those that are already making the most of their membership. We also believe that the program has been established in a way that is meaningful for those that to attain the 5 Star status.
This is a one of a kind Affiliate members program and we will continue to refine the program as we develop it. If you have question or concerns about the program we encourage you to become involved and to help us improve the program so that we deliver on our purpose of rewarding purposeful involvement.
The program will be administered by FCBR staff in conjunction with the Affiliate Advisory Council*. FCBR’s Board of Directors will be responsible for official confirmation of 5 Star Affiliate status. 5 Star Affiliate status will apply for a year’s worth of time based on FCBR’s elected year of October 1st-September 30th and will need to be applied for each year.
Affiliate members interested in pursuing a 5 Star accreditation will be responsible for completing a simple form and providing the necessary proof of achievements based on the Star Criteria, outlined below, to FCBR staff in order to qualify for consideration.
FCBR’s staff in conjunction with the Affiliate Advisory Council* will then make recommendations to the Board of Directors for official approval of 5 Star status.
Upon the Board of Director approval the Affiliate member will be entitled to all recognitions of the program outlined below as soon as reasonably possible.
*Affiliate Advisory Council is a holding place entity and is not an officially defined group of FCBR at this time. At such time that an entity is defined it will inserted as the group responsible for those items outlined in this program document
FCBR’s 5 Star Affiliate Program
Criteria for Stars:
Applicants for 5 Star Affiliate member status can use any combination of the below criteria to attain the 5 Star Status but are capped to 5 Star status and must attain a minimum of 5 different criteria to qualify.
- Attend 5 FCBR events or classes within a year
- Serve as an official FCBR volunteer at 3 different events or classes within a year
- Serve as an appointed member of the Affiliate Advisory Council
- Serve on a FCBR committee other than the AAC
- Serve as a Chair of a FCBR Committee
- Attend FCBR’s So I’m a REALTOR Affiliate…Now What? Training
- Purchase a FCBR Marketing Package (Purchases made by companies may be applied by any member of that office to their individual application for 5 star accreditation)
- Provide Marketing Support for a FCBR event/class or via FCBR’ s Promotions Team
- Social media promotion
- Distribute event flyers
- Direct electronic marketing to your contact network and sphere
- Other demonstrable marketing means
- Coordinate a class in conjunction with FCBR or host a class at FCBR
- Attend 4 Affiliate Network Meet-Ups (1st Tuesday @ CB & Potts Collindale)
- Donate to the REALTOR® Political Action Committee (RPAC)
- Recruit one new Affiliate Members (Not in your office)
Benefits & Recognitions:
For those that attain FCBR’s 5 Star Status will be entitled to the following benefits and recognition during each elected year that they apply & qualify. (Benefits and Recognitions can be changed at any time at the Board of Directors discretion)
- Receive a FCBR 5 Star Affiliate Member certificate for display in your office
- Display Board with 5 Star members displayed at FCBR events
- Verbal Recognition at any FCBR event that contains announcements
- Where possible new 5 Star members will be recognized at an FCBR meeting
- Be included in a special 5 Star member membership electronic mailing quarterly
- Special 5 Star Member Page on FCBR.org
- Special 5 Star Member Tab on FCBR’s Mobile App
- Special 5 Star Member recognition on FCBR’s Office Monitor
- Be entitled to use the FCBR 5 Star Affiliate Member Gold Seal
- 5 Star Member highlight article in BoardTalk (as space allows)
- 5 Star Member recognition on company’s FCBR Marketing
Please complete this form and return it to the Fort Collins Board of REALTORS® for certification. In order to be considered for as 5 Star Affiliate for a specific year FCBR must receive your application no later than August 15th.
The applicant is responsible for providing the necessary proof of achievements based on the Star Criteria, outlined below, to FCBR staff in order to qualify for consideration.
FCBR’s staff in will then make recommendations to the Board of Directors for official approval of 5 Star status.
Upon the Board of Director approval the Affiliate member will be notified and then entitled to all recognitions of the program outlined in the 5 Star Affiliate criteria as soon as reasonably possible.
For more information call 223-2900