FCBR Affiliate members make up our Affiliate Network. Our Affiliate Network has regular event and educational offerings geared towards Affiliate members but are open to all FCBR members.
These meetings are held on the 1st Tuesday of the month usually at CB & Potts at Collindale from 3:30-5:00p (Check Calendar for Details).
Affiliate Advisory Council
FCBR’s Leadership recognizes the importance of our Affiliate Network members and accordingly has established a formal group and process to ensure that the best interests of our Affiliate Network members are represented. This group shall be known as the Affiliate Advisory Council and will serve by appointment.
- Chair and Vice-Chair members will be appointed each year prior to the beginning of FCBR’s Elected year by the corresponding positions for FCBR’s Board of Directors based on the nomination via a simple majority vote of Affiliate Advisory Council members
- Other Council members will be appointed each year following the conclusion of FCBR’s election and prior to the beginning of FCBR’s Elected year by agreement of the Affiliate Advisory Council Chair and FCBR Chair person
- Replacements for vacancies other than Chair or Vice Chair created during the year shall be selected by the Affiliate Advisory Council Chair. In the case of vacancy by Chair or Vice Chair the regular appointment process will apply
- There will be seven (7) voting members
- There shall be a Chair ,a Vice-Chair, and (5) five other Council members all serving 1 year terms
- Council members including Chair and Vice Chair are not limited in the number terms which they can serve but must be appointed per the established appointment processes
- To oversee the interests of Affiliate members and make sure those interests are represented to the Board of Directors
- To advise, establish, & help to oversee Affiliate related programs & services
- Assist FCBR Staff & Leadership with coordination of volunteer needs
- Other roles as needed
- The Chair shall serve as an ex-officio non-voting member of FCBR’s Board of Directors & will need to meet Board of Director attendance requirements