The Fort Collins Board of REALTORS® is launching a new regular educational offering entitled 24 Hours. 24 Hours will offer 2-4 hours of unique No-Cost CE Credits to our members for a total of 24 CE credit hours each year to increase the professionalism of our members.
In addition to offering CE to those who take these courses FCBR is looking to add value and exposure for our affiliate members by partnering with you to develop & deliver these classes. Please consider applying to become an affiliate 24 Hours Presenting Partner for the upcoming year as we will launch this new educational program in March.
As many of you already have strong CE partners or programs as a part of your business/marketing plans we want to assure you we are not looking to replicate or compete with these offerings. Instead we are looking for new and unique CE offerings/presenters that we can bring to Fort Collins agents together and then you retain all rights to offer this course in the future.
Here is some basic information for your consideration:
How does it work?
- You have a class or awesome instructor who needs to be in front of members so you choose to apply to become a 24 Hours Presenting Partner (You may submit more than one application & applications will be chosen on merit)
- FCBR will accept initial applications until February 15th
- Applications will be reviewed and selected by a task group based on quality, uniqueness, value, & DORA CE compliance
- Once applications are selected FCBR will apply directly to DORA for the CE credits
- FCBR will administer the entire course including promotion, registration, & certificates
What do I get as a 24 Hours Presenting Partner?
- Your business will be recognized as the Presenting Partner on all marketing materials (Logos/Links)
- You will be allowed 2-3 minutes to speak at each class
- You will be allowed to hand out marketing materials
- You are able to retain any contacts that you collect yourself in class (FCBR registration lists will not be shared)
We are really excited for this new way for you to get value from your FCBR membership and sincerely hope you will consider applying, even if you have never done a CE course before.
Here is our online electronic application for you to fill out and to assist us with our CE application to DORA, please click here to go directly to the application.
***Please note if you have more than one class to offer please fill out this application for each individual class***
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns that we can address email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and always at 970-223-2900.