FCBR’s Board of Directors unanimously approved the 2016 Strategic Action Plan in September. This year’s plan is the 5th year that your leadership has used this planning format and approach that is now being utilized by association’s around the country. As of November 2015 FCBR’s Strategic Plan was given approval by N.A.R. as meeting the Core Standards requirements.
While we have put together 5 solid action items for this year that will assure we enhance our value for members your leadership members are particularly excited about efforts to establish a new Future of Housing Community Foundation and a “Bridges to Success” program that will seek to help members successfully transition through career stages & increase connectivity/ linkages amongst members. Read/Dowload the complete plan below or by clicking here.
This year’s five Strategic Actions are as follows:
- Conduct a comprehensive communications assessment and focused implementation to better communicate with and serve members
- Establish “Bridges to Success” Program to help members successfully transition through career stages & increase connectivity/ linkages amongst members
- Protect Our Housing Future: Develop Advocacy Strategies & Processes that leverage resources to advocate for Housing Affordability, and Sensible Development Strategies
- Continue “REALTORS® Are” Value Campaign with Consumer & Member focused messaging, programs, and services
- Launch a Future of Housing Community Foundation (501c3) to support Consumer and Member Community outreach efforts
CEO, Clint Skutchan, would be happy to visit with anyone who has questions or thoughts about the Strategic Action Plan. He can be reached to set up a time to cover the plan at 402-0852 or firstname.lastname@example.org