FCBR App & Exclusive Member Discount
The Fort Collins Board of REALTORS® is very proud to announce our brand new FCBR App for Android , Apple iOS , & HTML 5 platforms for use by both members and consumers alike. We are pleased to say that with the release of this multipurpose app that FCBR is the first and only Association in the state of Colorado to have its own cutting edge App that works on tablets as well as phones. Don't forget to check out our special Download & Win contest running through April 1st! Visit www.fcbr.org/AppPromo to learn more...
What the FCBR App can do for You our Member:
- All of our member communications (web, newsletter, magazines, video, & social media) at the touch of a button when you need them
- View & import FCBR events & classes straight to your calendar
- Member focused push messaging with key member services notifications
- Instant access to our 2012 Membership Directory
- Take FCBR’s monthly market stats, graphs, & commentary with you everywhere you go
- Submit your questions/comments/concerns via our voice and comment wall options
- Immediately download a variety of membership forms including Professionalism needs
- Direct access to CAR’s Legal Hotline & Business Services
- Get access to exclusive membership savings and discounts
- Plus links to top real estate apps from around the world in one place
What the FCBR App can do for Your Potential Clients:
- Instant access to REALTOR® & Affiliate member directories (Make sure your info is updated)
- Single source portal to search for homes, open houses, & rentals via Coloproperty.com
- Direct access to Market statistics to help them better understand market conditions
- Take part in our I ♥ My Home Campaign with special offers
- Outlines the difference between REALTORS® and real estate agents
- Submit direct voice message questions on a variety of topics
- Extensive tips for Buyers & Sellers courtesy of HouseLogic.com
- Tools like home value estimators based on creditable data & mortgage calculators
- Sign up for consumer specific communications
Even more pleasing is that we were able to develop this powerful communication and information tool at no cost to our members. We were able to do so thanks to our generous supporters at imortgage . Be sure to check out the imortgage tab once you download and use our new FCBR App. Download now Apple , Android , HTML 5
Exclusive Member Discounts:
But wait there’s more……
Not only have we been able to develop our own multipurpose App we have also secured an exclusive member only discount for our members who would like to have an App of your own. FCBR members will save 25% or over $300 versus purchasing these same services as just a real estate agent.
You run into past, current, & potential clients all the time. Think about having the power to leave an app on their phone with a variety of contact and market info and resources designed by you, instead of just a standard business card. To learn more about developing an App of your own today view our Why Go Mobile? presentation or visit www.powerappsthatwork.com today and be sure to mention that you are a FCBR member.
To download the app now scan the QR code below and it will automatically recognize your phone/tablet’s system and find the app for you or click on the button that matches your system.
Trending on Twitter
Searching for: FCBR,FCBR App within 50mi of FCBR
A comprehensive Housing Report from the Fort Collins Board of REALTORS®. Residential Market Statistics for single family detached and attached homes provided by IRES. Please note that IRES no longer includes "to be built" and "under construction listings. For more information please call 223-2900
The following form includes various informational items need by FCBR for local membership. For more information or if you have a question please contact us at 223-2900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following is FCBR's application for Affiliate membership. To learn more call 223-2900 or email@example.com.
Information on the various reasons to join the Northern Colorado Young Professionals Network. From more info call 402-0852 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
FCBR is focused on enhancing our members’ success via a core service department approach.
Under the Policy Governance model we have implemented a number of tracking mechanisms and reports to provide useable data that provides a greater level of understanding and accountability for our Departments and Administrative services.
The following report is offered to our valued members on behalf FCBR’s Leadership so that ever FCBR member has a better understanding of how your association is performing.
Should you have any comments or questions please feel free to contact any member of FCBR’s Leadership team.
Thank you for your support and participation over this past year!
Your FCBR Leadership
110 W. Harvard
Fort Collins, CO 80525